- Bachelors Degree preferred
- CPR certified
- Licensure Required
- 3-5 years experience is required
Effectively delivers perioperative care to the surgical patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
1. Graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing education
2. Current license as a registered nurse in the state of Illinois
3. CPR Certification
4. 2 years recent perioperative experience or complete approved college perioperative program; preferred. Nurses who do not meet this requirement must complete a surgical competency-based orientation program successfully.
5. CNOR preferred