Reference Number: 51317
Company: FASTAFF Travel Nursing
Location: Schenectady, NY
Salary: $43.00 per hour / $29,068.00 for 13 weeks
Job Type: Contract
Experience: Minimum 2 years
NICU Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care RN - NICU RN
Post Partum / Mom- Baby RN – Perinatal Registered Nurse – Travel RN
$2,500 Completion Bonus
Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing professionals.
- BLS and NRP Required
- Looking for a combination of Perinatal Mother/Baby and NICU experience
- As a Perinatal Mother/Baby RN Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for managing the care of patients experiencing the childbearing process that requires general to complex assessments, interventions and level of nursing vigilance.
- The PP/MB RN will be working in a world class facility with top quality staff.
- The Perinatal Travel RN Registered Nurse reports directly to the Perinatal Clinical Manager
- As a Neonatal Intensive Care RN - Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for managing the care of the premature infant or infant experiencing severe and often life threatening problems requiring complex assessment as well as intensive therapies and interventions.
- The NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care - Registered Nurse will be working in a world class facility with top quality staff.
- The NICU Travel RN Registered Nurse reports directly to the Clinical Manager.
Keywords: NICU, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neonatal ICU, Level 3 NICU RN, NICU level II, Level 2 NICU, NICU II, Intensive Care Nursery, ICN, Travel Nursing Jobs, Acute Care, Health Care
This is a 455-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With three campuses – – five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 affiliated physicians, this system is proud to provide a lifetime of care for patients. It offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services – including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.