|Facility:||St. Joseph Regional Health Center (Bryan)|
|Department:||SJH DECISION SUPP|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday|
Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and familiarity in preparing cost reports using CMS-approved cost report software applications
Preferred: Experience in Monarch, Access, or other database management software applications, familiarity with the Meditech Information System
- Accurately develops and maintains departmental procedure costs standards through coordination with the ancillary departments to ensure the appropriate allocation of departmental general ledger cost resources to the service units provided by the department.
- Performs analytical procedures to test the validity of the standard cost components provided by the ancillary departments.
- Maintains the cost accounting procedure dictionary to ensure that the appropriate allocations and or standards development accurately flows through the information system and calculates the desired result.
- Develops and maintains cost allocation statistics for the cost accounting system to ensure the appropriate allocation of overhead and other cost components are made and distributed as intended.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.