Where you work matters! Swedish Medical Center is looking for a full time Supervisor, Clinical Care at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Manager in providing overall leadership and direction for the units or areas of responsibility and for creating an environment that fosters a multidisciplinary team and collaborative approach to care that achieves operational and clinical "Best Practice"
In this position you will:
- Participate with the Manager, overseeing all aspects of the care delivery system and works organizationally to improve service
- Participate in staff development including development and maintenance of competencies, participation in the orientation process and involvement in the educational process
- Work with Manager to establish capital and operational budgets
- Perform probationary and annual evaluations with the Manager
- Work collaboratively with physician leaders to develop methods for improving the quality of care overall
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Clinical Experience
- Experience as a Charge Registered Nurse
About the First Hill Campus.
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: