To assist our Clients in the management of their workers' compensation claims, both pre-loss and post-loss. Provide advice, assistance, counsel and coordination regarding Workers' Compensation claims practices, reserve setting, Return to Work options and loss histories. Working various insurance carriers to assure that open claims are proceeding in a reasonable and prompt manner. Obtaining claim updates and directing claim reviews for the Clients.
Education: Nursing Degree
Five years claims experience
- Good understanding of Workers' Compensation procedures in Illinois.
- Good organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Ability to communicate clearly by telephone.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with software (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel)