Date:Jul 4, 2014
Location:Aurora, CO, US
Centura Health is building a free-standing Emergency Room located at Southlands in Aurora, CO right off E-470 and Smokey Hill.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID:5628
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN Preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• One year experience preferred
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required
• Current ACLS, TNCC, PALS and ENPC required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.