STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura’s general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 627
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN Preferred
work experience requirements
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required;
- Additional certifications may be required (refer to facility addendum(s)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market:Durango
Nearest Secondary Market:Colorado
Job Segment:Medical, Nursing, Medical Technologist, Registered Nurse, Patient Care, Healthcare