Nurse, Triage Reg# 1
|Department:||AC-VNANJ Skilled Nursing-HHS|
- Contact: Susan Burns
- Tel: 609-761-0296
- Associate's degree
- Valid licensure required
- Previous experience required
Receives and triages all incoming calls in order to continue delivery of quality patient care while utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with established Agency policy and procedure/standards of care 24 hours a day.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum education Associates Degree (BSN preferred)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Med-Surg. nursing experience.
- ER/Triage experience a plus.
- Home health care experience preferred.
- Must possess a current NJ Registered Nurse license.
- CPR required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationship while interacting with the public/staff.
- Ability to handle multiple calls for multiple services.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; customer service oriented and well organized; flexible.
- Able to use office equipment; i.e. beeper, car phone.
- Able to withstand prolonged sitting/standing/walking.
- Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.