|Job Details:||- BSN, ASN or Diploma required|
- American Heart Association BLS
- Current FL RN license
- 2 or more years related experience required
Clinical Research Nurse Cardiovascular Program
The Lynn Clinical Research Center provides research support to Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Oncology, Cardiovascular, Women Health and Neuroscience. The Lynn Cancer Institute has a portfolio of over 60 trials mostly pharmaceutical sponsored phase II and III. Our mission is to provide patients in our community the opportunity to participate in cutting edge clinical research and assurance in most up to date advances in medicine to promote future health.
Our Ideal Candidate…
The ideal Registered Nurse candidate for this position will have a minimum one year of clinical research experience or at least two years of experience working in critical care, CVICU, and/or Cardiac Cath Lab. The Clinical Research Nurse will work with investigators to provide clinical management of cardiovascular research protocols. The Clinical Research Nurse will be expected to develop written protocol guidelines and training materials and provide clinical services as required per protocol and act as the liaison with other clinical and ancillary departments throughout Boca Raton Regional Hospital and other related medical services related to protocol requirements.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse Licensure
- Minimum of one year clinical research experience or two years of RN experience in the following areas: ICU, CVICU, or Cardiac Cath Lab
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) Certification strongly preferred
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
One Team. One Mission.
Delivering the highest quality patient care is our mission, and it’s up to each and every one of us, in every department, to fulfill it. Our patient care team extends well beyond our clinicians and technologists. We all have individual roles to play; but we are all united by our common goals and shared values. It’s about collaboration and individual accountability, which makes us better as professionals and as an organization.
The big difference between good and best are small details. That’s why we pay unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and patient safety. Always going the extra mile for our patients and each other is what makes us a regional health care leader that delivers the highest quality patient care.
About the area…
Boca Raton, familiarly known to locals by its first name "Boca," truly has it all. Beaches and golf courses; fine hotels and wondrous art museums; jazz clubs and concerts at Mizner Park; the glittery Town Center at Boca Raton shopping mall, with 220 upscale and elite specialty shops; and, elsewhere around town, countless family-owned boutiques. And let's not forget fine restaurants, some of the best in the south.
- Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
- The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
- In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital ’s Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.