CLINICAL VALUE ANALYSIS COORDINATOR
|Facility:||St. Joseph Regional Health Center (Bryan)|
|Department:||SJH MATERIELS MANAG|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday|
The purpose of the Clinical Value Analysis Coordinator position is to provide a forum to manage the introduction, evaluation, conversion, standardization, and utilization of new and current products and technology for use at St. Joseph Health System.
- Review and present local and/or Group Purchasing Organization, (GPO) identified savings opportunities to Value Analysis Teams, (VAT’s).
- Coordinate product trials with vendor representatives, nursing, and GPO if required.
- Oversee product conversions and ensure timely completion. This would include working with nursing education and vendor sales representatives to ensure proper product in-servicing.
- Participate in TPC CVAT calls and ensure that TPC initiatives are implemented timely.
- Work with nursing to identify utilization savings opportunities and present to the relevant VAT.
- Analyze market share by category in an effort to identify standardization opportunities. Work with clinical areas, and physicians to achieve product standardization.
- Work with GPO software to mine for savings opportunities.
- Compile and maintain the monthly savings report.
- 3-5 years clinical nursing