DECISION SUPPORT ANALYST
|Facility:||St. Joseph Regional Health Center (Bryan)|
|Department:||SJH DECISION SUPP|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday|
Under direction, assists in the planning, organizing, analysis, and preparation of Decision Support reports used by senior management in making operational decisions.
Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Work, Power Point, Access), possesses an understanding of healthcare administrative data, DRG and coding conventions
Preferred: MonarchFamiliarity with the Meditech Information SystemExcellent analytical skills
- Accurately prepares monthly and quarterly financial projections at the service line level reflecting the financial performance of the service line for senior management's use.
- Accurately assists in the preparation of market share analysis reports used to monitor SJHS hospital facility market position in the service area.
- Timely prepares monthly and quarterly clinical and financial data submissions to selected vendors and regulatory agencies which are used to support hospital wide quality improvement efforts.
- Accurately assists in the preparation of data used by senior management in making data driven approaches to improving patient care and lowering costs.
- Assists in the oversight of the cost accounting system to ensure its accuracy and to provide expertise to the cost accounting function.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.