Behavioral Hlth Assessment Spec - MH Admin - 14-0538
Category: Nursing/Patient Care
Department: 16134 - Mental Health Administration
Status: Full time
Schedule: PM, every other weekendDescription: Reporting to the Behavior Health Intake Coordinator (MHN), performs mental health assessments for Emergency Department and hospital patients upon request. Performs Emergency Department assessment and documentation of domestic violence cases as well as provides community referral for victim(s) of domestic violence that includes: child abuse/neglect, elder abuse/neglect, battering, rape, and homelessness. Utilizes appropriate resources while maximizing funding available.
1. Clinician with a MSN in psychiatric nursing or PsyD required.
2. LCSW, LCPC, or LMFT plus current licensure to practice in the State of Illinois required.
3. Minimum of three years recent (within last five years) experience in the mental health field.
4. Completion of training and certification in CPI (Aggression Management) and the introductory and advanced Mental Health Liaison Service training modules required within one year in position.
5. Current CPR certification.