Clinical Care Coord Mental Health - MH Adult - 14-0543
Category: Nursing/Patient Care
Department: 16134 - Mental Health Administration
Status: Full Time
Schedule: PMDescription: Reporting to the Director Care Coordination, with matrix reporting to the Unit Director, provides patient flow and outcome management services in collaboration with Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) inter-disciplinary teams to meet the clinical care needs of patients that are aligned with the patients care plan and progression. Collaborates with the healthcare team to achieve optimal efficiency in clinical, financial, length of stay and satisfaction outcomes. Facilitates patient plans of care, implements and coordinates care progression, monitors, and assists care team in evaluating options, services and interventions to meet patient's health care needs through effective communication, collaboration and coordination requisite to efficient clinical care progression.
1. Bachelor's of Science in Nursing required..
2. Current licensure to practice nursing in the State of Illinois
3. Two years of experience in Mental Health setting preferred.
4. Previous leadership experience required.
5. General knowledge of case management processes including discharge planning, health care reimbursement, utilization review process, and applicable community resources preferred.
6. Current CPR certification.
7. Specialty certification required or obtained within two years of hire into position.