Mount Sinai Health System is a leader in groundbreaking research, education and compassionate clinical care. When you join Mount Sinai, you become an integral member of a collegial team of health care professionals that pioneer a unique spirit and bring nursing career possibilities to life.
SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH
Tisch Cancer Institute
Become part of a team committed to advancing the science of health services and health policy research, while measuring and improving the quality of care for the patients and populations served by the Mount Sinai Health System. Our multidisciplinary faculty and staff investigate a variety of topics, conduct research and embark on quality improvement projects funded by federal, state, and private sources.
We are currently seeking a NYS Licensed RN with a clinical research background and demonstrated leadership abilities, to analyze and interpret highly complex clinical research data, develop work flow policies/procedures, and play an integral role in mentorship, training and review of work for our clinical research staff.
- Conducting clinical testing and developing protocols
- Analyzing highly complex data gathered on clinical research studies
- Overseeing clinical assessments of study subjects
- Develop work flow policies/procedures
- Managing data collection activities, including storage, inventory and quality control for clinical research studies
- Ensuring grant applications, IRB/GCO documents are submitted
- Assisting with protocol submissions, amendments and renewals of ongoing clinical trials
- Assisting with budget preparation and negotiations
- Mentoring, training and directing work flow of clinical research staff
- Coordinating protocols and human subject approvals between various sites
- Performing other related functions as needed
To qualify, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in a health related field, current NYS Registration as an RN, NP or PA, along with at least 5 years of clinical research experience. Demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional attention to detail/accuracy, and superior decision making abilities will be expected, as will prior experience with cancer clinical trials and the ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously. In addition, you should be able to develop budgets, prepare reports for presentation, and excellent analytical, organizational, oral/written communication, and PC (Word, Outlook, Excel and Access) skills are all a must.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package, along with an opportunity to join our world class organization. For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans