CNA Home Health (Per-Diem) Job
Date:Aug 2, 2014
Location:Ketchikan, AK, US
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. To those who embrace the spirit of these words and our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, we offer the opportunity to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
Department:Home Health KGH (6000)
Assists professional nursing personnel in providing quality, compassionate patient care by performing tasks involving direct and indirect patient care, using skills and knowledge in basic nursing assistant procedures and techniques under direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
2. Perform basic technical skills which may include: CPR; taking and recording vital signs; measuring and recording fluid intake/output; applying dressings; recognizing and reporting signs and symptoms of common diseases or conditions; administering treatments as directed by a physician or nurse.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility preferred.
• Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification level as required by state or facility.
• Demonstrates a courteous, caring, and understanding attitude towards patients, families, co-workers, visitors, volunteers, peers, and physicians.
Location: Ketchikan, AK
Posting Notes: Ketchikan, AK || CNA/LPN/MA || Per Diem/Relief || CARE CONTINUUM SVCS