CNA - Home Health - 14-0416
Category: Nursing/Patient Care
Department: 17434 - Home Health
Status: Hourly, about 24 hours per pay period
Schedule: DaysDescription: Reporting to the Home Care Nursing Manager, provides various personal care services for Home Health patients; bathes and grooms patient, maintains safety, assists with exercises and documents care.
1. The level of knowledge normally obtained through the completion of four years of high school, or the equivalent.
2. Valid certification from the Illinois Department of Public Health; successful completion of competency validation exam.
3. Current C.P.R. certifications.
4. A minimum of one year of home health experience is preferred.
5. Access to an automobile and valid Illinois driver's license.
6. Knowledge of and experience in the correct use of body mechanics.