The Nurse Clinical Coordinator is a registered nurse who will work directly with patients at the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health. The position works in conjunction with the Clinical Nurse Manager to facilitate the smooth flow of patients through the clinical center. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Completes intake for new patients
2. Assists physicians with patient education
3. Handles walk-in patient requests
4. Review results in conjunction with physicians
5. Perform case management responsibilities for more complex cases.
6. Performs necessary data entry into EMR and other patient data tracking systems.