Coordinates primary health care planning for patients in collaboration with physicians and hospital personnel. Assess general health status of patients by providing history and physical examinations, and monitoring of appropriate laboratory and radiographic studies. Acts as liaison between patient, family members, hospital staff, and physicians. Serves as clinical resource to staff, providing education to enhance patient outcomes.
- FL ARNP licensure.
- ANA Specialty certification in adult and/or geriatrics.
- Minimum one (1) year clinical experience as ARNP preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to teach adult learner at all levels.
- Current BLS/CPR certification required.(American Heart Association)
- Current ACLS certification required.
- Knowledge and skills in managing patients with their special needs.
- Basic computer skills
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; MSN in nursing (preferred) or related field/or working towards Graduate degree preferred.
- Current Florida State license as a Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- ACLS and BLS required. (American Heart Association)
Job : Med/Surg
Primary Location : FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility : 329-Palmetto General Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Flexible