Baptist Health South Florida is the region’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 15,000 employees working across six hospital campuses and more than a score of outpatient facilities throughout Miami- Dade, Monroe and Broward counties.
We are seeking an accomplished Nursing leaders to direct all Operating Room activities, with a clinical emphasis on Total Joint, Open Heart, Neuroscience and Laparoscopic specialty procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop, implement and maintain an organizational structure that is compliant with regulatory standards and provide safe, effective, and efficient care to patients
- Uphold and deliver standards of nursing care while maintaining positive relationships with hospital departments and medical staff
- Interpret and disseminate information on hospital wide policies and programs and other pertinent information to the appropriate individuals
- Support the hospital Performance Improvement philosophies through governance, clinical, and managerial functions and participate as an active member of hospital committees
- Recruit and retain qualified staff and promote professional growth by actively contributing to the development of employees through delegation, supervision and education
- Oversee and supervise the collection of all required records and reports: O.R. records, monthly statistics, patient charges, incident reports, personnel records and payroll records
Qualified candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of three years experience in OR Leadership; Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)