Nurse, Clinical Registered
|Location:||Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Health Facility|
|Address:||2 Blocks North of Hwy 5|
PO Box 160
Belcourt , ND
|Open - Close Dates:||02/28/2014 -|
|Plan/Grades:||GS-05, GS-07, GS-09|| Direct Hire|
|DIRECT HIRE AUTHORITY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT|
|These positions are being filled through Office of Personnel Management's delegated Direct Hire Authority [DHA]. The Direct Hire Authority has been authorized by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and Part 337, Subpart B, Title 5 of the Code of Federal Regulations [5 CFR]. If filled utilizing DHA, the following is applicable: all applicants who meet the basic qualification requirements will be forwarded to the Selecting Official for consideration. The rule of three, Veteran's preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to the Direct Hire process. Indian Preference does apply.|
|Job Series Number:||610|Notes:
Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian preference Act of 1934 (Title 25, USC, Section 472). This vacancy is for “Direct Hire Authority” to view the “Public Notice “ & to “Apply “ just click on the PDF file listed above under “Job Title”.
NOTE:Your application must meet the qualification requirements of this position by the issuance date of the selection roster.
- ”WHO MAY APPLY”:Any U.S. Citizen
This position is also being announced under Announcement #:IHS-14-AB-1059405-ESEP/MP (Nurse/Clinical Nurse)for those who want to be considered under Merit Promotion Plan/Excepted Service Examining Plan.
- Duty Location(s):Belcourt, North Dakota
- Duration of Appointment:Permanent
- Work Schedule:Full-time
- Salary:$47,109.00 - $68,560.00 (Annually)
- Pay Incentive:NO
- Please review the vacancy announcement for position information and details on how to submit an application.
- IN ADDITION:If eligible you may also apply for the (ESEP/MPP) “Open Continuous Vacancy Announcement” we have available by clicking on the following link provided below.
CLICK TO VIEW (ESEP/MP/DH) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT & APPLY FOR THIS POSITION