Eisenhower Medical Center
Registered Nurse – Telemetry – Annenberg 3 South
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a Registered Nurse – Telemetry. Please visit Eisenhowercareers.com to learn more information and apply.
The Registered Nurse – Telemetry must meet the following job requirements:
- Valid California RN license
- 1 to 2 years experience in the area of specialty or in area of higher acuity or participation in internship program/course.
Registered Nurse – Telemetry responsibilities include:
- Possesses and demonstrates the ability to assess patients using the nursing process
- Develops a Plan of Care that is consistent with the needs appropriate to the age of the patient
- Independently sets priorities and implements nursing activities in an accurate, safe, and timely manner
- Is able to delegate activities appropriately to other team members
- Evaluates and documents the effectiveness of nursing and medical interventions
- Formulates, implements and documents an individual teaching plan for each patient
- Provides patient care in a cost effective high quality manner
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the Advisory Board’s 2013 Excellence in Employee Engagement Award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 540-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit EisenhowerCareers.com
Like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/EisenhowerCareers