Eisenhower Medical Center
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Rehabilitation
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking a Registered Nurse - Cardiac Rehabilitation. Please visit Eisenhowercareers.com to learn more information and apply.
The Registered Nurse - Cardiac Rehabilitation must meet the following job requirements:
- California RN licensure required
- American Heart CPR
- BSN within 5 years of hire
- Acute Care experience preferred
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Rehabilitation responsibilities include:
- Provides direct patient care in the Cardiac Rehab. Monitors patients during exercise sessions
- Provides patient education on disease entities, cardiac risk factors and behavior modification
- Communicates with the Cardiac Rehab Medical Director and the patients' physicians about changes in the patient's clinical condition and symptomology
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in the patients condition and response to treatment
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the Advisory Board’s 2013 Excellence in Employee Engagement Award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 540-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit EisenhowerCareers.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EisenhowerCareers