|Registered Nurse Pediatric Contracts - Great Pay and Benefits in a gorgeous historical city with beautiful waterways, amazing weather and delicious food!
Pediatric Registered Nurse Job Description:
Pediatric RNs assist pediatricians by assessing a patient's needs and providing initial patient care. They help families deal with a child's illness or injury and often offer information on nutrition, diet and good health habits. Pediatric RNs have many duties. They often document a patient's symptoms and medical history for the doctor to review. They also draw blood, administer medication and give childhood vaccinations. Pediatric RNs might also assist a pediatrician during a patient examination.
Pediatric Registered Nurse - Details:
• Pediatric ER RN 14 week contracts
• All Shifts All Schedules Available
• Multiple contracts available
• Travel or local nurses
• Immediate start dates
• Location- Charleston, SC
• Work in a area with endless sunshine, spectacular waterways and a thrilling mix of culture, and outdoor adventures
Pediatric RN Requirements:
• Must Have 2+ Years of Recent Pediatric Experience
• Pediatric Hemoc/Onco experience is Required
• PALS, ACLS and BLS certifications are required
• Active SC or Compact State License in good standing - (Walk-through state)
• References Required
Outstanding benefits with YOU in mind!
• Favorite is the Exclusive Provider at Many Facilities Across the US
• Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• NEW REFERRAL BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN - Get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works -- UP TO $2400!
Earn top pay as an Pediatric Registered Nurse for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals. Favorite requires current license in good standing, appropriate specialty certifications, credentials, and references. Certified by The Joint Commission, we offer a full range of per diem, allied, health, contract, and travel opportunities, as well as permanent placement. With over 31 years of excellence in healthcare staffing, it’s no wonder we are The Favorite Choice of Healthcare Professionals across America.
Registered Nurse's for more information contact us at 800-786-9315