RN - MED/SURG SURGICAL
- Makes clinical judgment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for assessment, treatment and care of patients.
- Manages patients as team leader or primary care giver.
- Recognizes impending post-operative complications.
- Clearly documents effectiveness of nursing care (i.e., pain management and response to treatments such as wound care).
- Knowledge necessary to obtain R.N. license in the state of California and current California R.N. license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Recent acute care experience preferred.
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : CA-Fountain Valley
Hospital/Facility : 024-Fountain Valley Regional Hospital - Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : 12 Hour Night