Responsible for the overall nursing operations of the assigned unit. Assists in formulating departmental budgets and adhering to established budgetary standards. Ensures performance improvement activities per area as initiated. Monitors overall staff performance. Collaborates with staff, physicians and the Chief Nursing Officer to ensure issues are addressed and ensures policies and procedures are interpreted and adheres to ensure quality patient care.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in Nursing.
- Master's degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years management experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of nursing experience.
- Demonstrates leadership, critical thinking and time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse License
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support within 30 days of hire
Job : Med/Surg
Primary Location : FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility : 329-Palmetto General Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Days