YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR RN EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
- Demonstrates ability to assess patients' signs and symptoms with impending CVA, Pulmonary Edema, MI, CHF, PE, respiratory distress.
- Assures and teaches patient's pre/post open heart surgery, heart catheterization, PTCA.
- Assesses neurological status (including cognitive levels) in post head injured patients.
- Maintains all intravenous lines and fluids (i.e., CVP, Hickman catheters, mini infusers hyperalimentation, dialysis catheter, etc.).
- Knowledge necessary to obtain RN license in the state of California and current California RN license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- ACLS and Initial Dysrythmia Recognition within 90 days of hire.
- Recent acute care experience preferred.
Job : Cardio/Coronary/Tele
Primary Location : CA-Fountain Valley
Hospital/Facility : 024-Fountain Valley Regional Hospital - Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type : PT1
Shift Type : 12 Hour Night