- Effectively plans and organizes work duties of self and unit staff to promote quality Care Coordination activities.
- Oversees staffing daily to provide adequate coverage to meet patient's needs.
- Orients employees to designated job duties.
- Motivates and inspires employees to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Develops employees to meet the goals and objectives of the department and the organization.
- Collaboratively works with peers and others to set and achieve interdepartmental/organizational goals and to resolve barriers to interdepartmental/organizational performance.
- Works constructively to achieve department and organizational goals and objectives.
- Maintains quality nursing practices to achieve the hospital's principles and commitments.
- Graduate of RN program from accredited school required. BSN preferred.
- Current State of Missouri License.
- CPR required.
- 5 years med-surg/critical care experience required.
- 2-3 years of hospital case management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of case management and resources; knowledge of DRG, health care finance and third party payment methods.
- Should be proficient in data entry, phone management, small group presentation and basic computer skills.
- Excellent verbal/written/organizational skills; able to work independently and as part of a team.
Job : Case Management/Home Health
Primary Location : MO-St. Louis
Hospital/Facility : 102-Saint Louis University Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Job Type : PT2Y
Shift Type : 8 Hour Day
Shift begin time: 8:00 AM