We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
- Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
- Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
- Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
- Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
- Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
- Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- BLS (Required), ACLS (Preferred)
Minimum 1-3 years experiences RN in OR
Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : TX-Frisco
Hospital/Facility : 777-Centennial Medical Center - Frisco, TX
Job Type : PT2Y
Shift Type : Flexible