- Documents the assessment according to established guidelines and protocols.
- Identifies abnormal diagnostic data and clinical changes in the patient's condition and communicates to appropriate individuals (i.e., charge nurse, physician, etc.).
- Evaluates, revises and updates patient care during the perioperative phase based on changing patient needs.
- Identifies areas of own strengths and weaknesses and seeks assistance from appropriate individuals as needed.
- Must be able to work week-ends, variable shifts and take call to meet department needs.
- Minimum Education: Knowledge necessary to obtain RN license in the state of California and current CA RN license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS, PAL and ACLS certification.
- Minimum Experience: Recent acute care experience required; ICU, PACU experience preferred.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : CA-Fountain Valley
Hospital/Facility : 024-Fountain Valley Regional Hospital - Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Varied