The R.N. functions as a member of the healthcare team in a manner consistent with their scope of practice in Pennsylvania in concert with the policies and procedures of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children.
The R.N. is responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of care provided and patient responsible to interventions. The R.N. promotes image enhancement on the organization and its service.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of current trends in nursing
- Commitment to excellence in patient care
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates accountability and professionalism.
- Adapts to change in a positive, professional manner
- Commitment to customer service
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical psychological developmental, social, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in their service area.
- Participates in continuous performance improvement activities.
Training & Education:
Graduate of an accredited nursing program
Current Pennsylvania license
BLS certification preferred
IV certification preferred
- Recent minimum 2 years of experience in an ambulatory with pediatric patients
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of managed care organization and policies.
Clinical Supervision of ancillary nursing personnel staff
Current professional Pennsylvania license or temporary practice permit
Job : Pediatric/Neonatal
Primary Location : PA-Philadelphia
Hospital/Facility : 483-SCHC Pediatric - Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Full-time