- The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional practitioner who assesses manages, directs, and provides nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in the Radiology Department, under the director of the Attending Physician, Administrative Director and RN Manager, provides nursing care activities before, during and after the procedures in the Interventional Radiology Department.
- Performs nursing assessment upon admission to the department.
- Establishes, coordinates and evaluates a plan of care based on analysis of assessment data, patient diagnosis, lab data, tests, procedures, physician orders, protocols and standards of care and other information as relevant for the patient undergoing Interventional Radiology procedures.
- Provides technical support before, during and after Interventional Radiology procedures. Requires a broad knowledge of invasive, peripheral vascular, nephrology, and Cerebrovascular procedures.
- MO RN license required
- ACLS/BLS certification required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Moderate Sedation, ED, ICU or CCL experience preferred
- Call required
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MO-St. Louis
Hospital/Facility : 102-Saint Louis University Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Rotating/On Call