The Registered Nurse position is responsible for total nursing care, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each assigned patient. Key responsibilities also include the initiation and education of the patient and family/or significant other to attain optimal health. As an RN, you will also participate as necessary in referral intake, informational calls, team meetings and represent clinical staff on appropriate committees.
This position requires:
- a completed bachelor's degree from a professional nursing program.
- current RN licensure.
- knowledge of current nursing theory and practice.
- current health care provider level BLS
- verbal and written English skills.
- certificate in specialty preferred
- 1 year previous Level II or Level III NICU experience preferred