Description: The OB/GYN Nurse is responsible for the planning and provision of nursing care to patients and their families during the antepartum, postpartum and postoperative periods, including emergency situations. Supervises and delegates care responsibilities to ancillary personnel commensurate with their scope of practice.
(1) Current California RN License
(2) Current BLS Certificate
(3) Must be willing and able to cross train for postoperative GYN and stable antepartum patients
(4) NRP certificate within 6 months of hire and ongoing.
(1) NRP certificate within 6 months of hire and ongoing
(2) Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
(3) Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
(4) Organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential
(5) Must be fluent in spoken and written English
(6) Must be able to fulfill the essential functions of the position