The Clinical Nurse functions as a member of the healthcare team in a manner consistent with their scope of practice in Pennsylvania in concert with the policies and procedures of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation & documentation of care provided, and patient response to interventions. The Clinical Nurse promotes image enhancement of the organization and its service.
Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of current trends in nursing.
· Commitment to excellence in patient care.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrates accountability and professionalism.
· Adapts to change in a positive, professional manner.
· Commitment to customer service.
· Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, developmental, social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in their service area.
- PA RN License
- AHA BLS
- graduate of accredited school of nursing - BSN required
- high volume RN OR or Surg Ctr experience preferred
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : PA-Philadelphia
Hospital/Facility : 868- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children - Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Flexible
Shift begin time : 6:00 AM Shift end time : 6:00 PM