Effectively delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
1. Registered Nurse with current Illinois license, BSN preferred
2. CPR certification
3. Demonstrated organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service delivery skills
5. Excellent experience leading and facilitating a wide variety of diverse patient groups required
6. Ability to assess needs, identify problems, explore alternatives and implement solutions.
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with hospital policy and governmental regulations.
8. Knowledge of basic computer operations and use of word processing software
9. Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone and other clinical equipment for patient teaching.
Essential Physical Job Functions
Ability to carry and lift up to 20 pounds, push/pull up to 30 pounds of force, transfer and position patients in different environments, and ability to climb stairs. Frequent sitting/standing/walking, and able to assume a full squatting position. Able to take and interpret vital signs, respond appropriately during emergency situations, and communicate clearly and effectively with a varied population.
Should the applicant be considered for the position, they will be provided a full description of their Essential Physical Job Functions during the interview process.
For your employment application to be fully considered, applicants are required to complete our on line assessment. Please click on the link below.