Description: This position provides professional and technical skills to ensure safety, comfort, personal hygiene and the protection of patients in the provision of patient care. This position performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe, therapeutic care for patients in the Intermediate Observation Unit. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient in the unit. This position is overseen by the Charge Nurse and reports to the Director of Critical Care.
- At least one year experience in an acute care hospital preferably in Telemetry or ICU required.
- Current CA license.
- Current BLS Health Provider.
- ACLS and PALS certifications prior to end of unit orientation.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the unit.
- Knowledge of growth and development over the life span. Knowledge of dysrhythmias and appropriate interventions.
- Must speak, read and write English.
Job : Cardio/Coronary/Tele
Primary Location : CA-Placentia
Hospital/Facility : 430-Placentia-Linda Hospital - Orange County, CA
Job Type : PT1
Shift Type : 12 Hour Night