We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting. This position is a full-time position working nights in Inpatient Rehabilitation.
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
· Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS (Required)
· Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
· Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
· Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
· Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
· Benefits provided
o Health care / Dental
o 401 K
o Tuition Reimbursement*
o Student Loan Repayment*
o Retention Incentives*
Registered Nurse, RN, Staff Registered Nurse, Nursing, Medical, Rehab, Inpatient Rehab, Rehabilitation, Nursing Home, Home Health