Directs and coordinates clinical activities in the department. Maintains responsibility for planning and managing patient care, departmental activities and personnel. Provides leadership and direction in accordance with organizational goals and objectives. Maintains responsibility and accountability for 24 hour per day management. Demonstrates the ability to work with patient's growth, development and psychosocial needs specific to each population being served.
- Experience as an Assistant Nurse Manager or comparable management/leadership role.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
· Maintains professional competence through continuing education and learning experiences.
- 3-5 years of experience in related clinical field; 1-2 years management/leadership experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Demonstrates advanced level leadership, problem-solving, decision making, communication skills. High tolerance for stress. Demonstrates positive interpersonal and strong people skills. Demonstrated clinical expertise in area of specialty.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN in nursing or related field/or working towards baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current Florida State license as a Registered Nurse
- ACLS and BLS required
Job : Cardio/Coronary/Tele
Primary Location : FL-Hialeah
Hospital/Facility : 329-Palmetto General Hospital - Hialeah, FL
Job Type : MGR
Shift Type : 8 Hour Day
Shift begin time: 7:30 AM Shift end time: 4:00 PM