Summary:Post Acute Network Solutions (PANS) is an organization providing innovative
new care coordination for highrisk members receiving longterm support services (LTSS) waivers to reside within supportive living facilities (www.aalc.com). We partner with managed care organizations awarded the Medicare Medicaid Alignment Initiative (MMAI) program,to provide a patientcentered, residential care model that links providers, payers, and patients throughout the healthcare continuum to improve member satisfaction, provide proactive access to quality care, and control total costs. Post Acute Network Solutions seeks a Care Coach, Field Manager to join our growing, fastpaced Corporate Headquarters located in Chicago (Rosemont), IL. The position will be fieldbased serving supportive living communities around the metropolitan area. The Care Coach, Field Manager with instruct, supervise and mentor a team of fieldbase care coordinators; set goals and objectives consistent with the delegation of utilization management, quality oversight protocol, and triage urgent needs. The ideal candidate will be board certified in case management with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or minimum 10 years’ experience with a complex patient population; minimum 3 to 6 years of experience in a clinical and/or case management capacity. RN Illinois license required.
- Responsible for Quality Management activities, including coordination of plan implementation
- Participate in recruitment, selection, and training of staff, including performance appraisals.
- Creates and supervise the work schedules and daily activities of CareCoach staff and other clinical and administrative staff.
- Assists in program planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Assists in preparation of statistical and activity reports.
- Identify ongoing training opportunities on topics including but limited to: chronic diseases, outreach strategies, program evaluation, community resources, software, customer services, team building, etc.
- Monitor clinical interventions for relevancy, timelines, and effectiveness; assures compliance with regulatory bodies
- Monitors clinical documentation for appropriate and timely tracking, objectives, concise and legally defensible documentation charting, and reporting with medical specific software
- Work collaboratively with the Vice President of Operations to define and measure goals for organizational/departmental performance; determine tasks and resources required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 10 years treating a complex patient population, preferably in the delivery of complex health care services.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years clinical and/or case management experience.
- Illinois licensure required, RN
- At least 4 years of direct supervisor experience in a patient care setting
- Previous experience working in a managed care environment preferred.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use standard computer software packages and applications.
Post Acute Network Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer