Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Chicago's first hospital, fosters an environment of healing and provides quality care to the diverse communities it serves with compassion and excellence. If you are committed to service excellence and compassionate care, we invite you to consider joining our team. Openings now exist for a Patient Flow Coordinator.
The Patient Flow Coordinator works in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to facilitate the appropriate and correct admission status: inpatient, outpatient observation or outpatient as outlined by CMS guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Medicare and Medicaid review process
- Two or more years experience in inpatient case management
- One year or more of patient flow coordination
- ACM or CCM certification preferred
- Proficient in using Interqual criteria
- Experience with commercial and HMO payer guidelines
- IL RN license required