Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Full Time 40 hours
We are hiring qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work a full time 40 hour schedule in an area nursing home.
40 hours per week - 3pm - 11pm shift
Qualified candidates will have 1 year previous experience.
Possibly open to local travelers - would provide hotel accommodations for days you are working.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
- 1 year of recent experience
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current LPN license in the state of employment
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, LocumsandCareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)