Position Type : Part Time - Contract
Relocation Approved :
Recruiter : Morgan, Judy
Job Description :
As a Registered Nurse/RN at Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients - and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable RN like you, it's a remarkable opportunity.
As a Registered Nurse / RN at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
• Use your physical assessment skills and mastery of fine nursing principles to manage a range of post acute-care and rehabilitation patients
• Develop and implement individualized care plans for your patients
• Assist with orientation and supervision of nursing staff
Registered Nurse / RN Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred
• Current license for the state in which you are applying
• Some supervisory experience highly desirable
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package, including:
• Medical/dental/vision insurances
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
• Extensive paid leave for holidays
• Service awards
• Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Genesis provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, genetic information, amnesty, or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.