Discover a fresh perspective in nurse leadership!
Introducing the Mount Sinai Health System
Seven member hospital campuses and one world-renowned medical school.
The newly formed Mount Sinai Health System is changing the landscape of healthcare in New York and we want you to be part of it. When you join us, you become an integral member among a team of health care professionals that pioneer a unique spirit and bring nursing career possibilities to life. Our recent integration has created rapid growth and several nursing leadership opportunities are now available to help support us in our mission of delivering quality patient care and positive patient outcomes. We seek nurse leaders to play a key role in leading and developing our current nurses - as well as the generation of nurses that follow.
Leadership opportunities include:
Mount Sinai Beth Israel
· Director of Nursing Education, Research, & Magnet
· Director of Invasive Cardiology Services Cath Lab
· Manager of Patient Care Services Surgical Intensive Care Unit ( SICU )
· Manager of Patient Care Services - Medicine
· Manager of Patient Care Services Pediatrics / PICU
· Manager of Patient Care Services -Invasive Cardiology & Family Medicine
· Manager of Patient Care Services - Cardiac Telemetry
· Program Manager OR
Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn
· Director of Nursing - Perioperative Services
The Mount Sinai Hospital
· Vice President - Nursing & Clinical Quality - Oncology Services
· Associate Director of Patient Care Services Medicine
· Nurse Educator / Clinician Interventional Radiology
· Clinical Program Manager Operating Room
· Clinical Program Manager Cardiac Critical Care Education
· Clinical Program Manager- Institute of Critical Care Medicine
· Nurse Educator Clinician Cardiac
Mount Sinai Roosevelt
· Associate Director of Patient Care Services - Postpartum
Mount Sinai St. Luke’s
· Manager of Patient Care Services Cardiac Step Down Telemetry
· Manager of Patient Care Services - Emergency Department
For more information and to apply, please visit www.wehealny-employment.com and search for job number 44653.
Formed in October 2013, Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses including Beth Israel Medical Center, Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Roosevelt Hospital, and St. Luke’s Hospital.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We have made it a priority to develop diversity initiatives that encourage a welcoming workplace environment. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background or sexual orientation. EOE Minorities/Women/ Disabled/Veterans