|Registered Nurse Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Contracts - Great Pay and Benefits in a gorgeous historical city with beautiful waterways, amazing weather and delicious food!
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Job Description:
Neonatal intensive care unit registered nurses provide critical care to premature and sick newborns. In addition to providing around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to the parents. This parental support can range from emotional encouragement to advising parents on how to take care of an infant when they return home. NICU RNs work as a team member with other nurse practitioners and physicians. Their prime responsibility is to ensure that a newborns critical care treatment is secure.
NICU Registered Nurse - Details:
• Neonatal ICU RN 13 week contracts
• All shifts all schedules
• Multiple contracts available
• Travel or local nurses
• Immediate start dates
• Location- Charleston, SC
• Flexible schedule in a area with endless sunshine, spectacular waterways and a thrilling mix of culture, and outdoor adventures
Neonatal ICU RN Requirements:
• Level III NICU experience is required
• Must Have 1+ Years of Recent NICU Experience
• NRP and BLS certifications are required
• Active SC or Compact State License in good standing - (Walk-through state)
• References Required
RNs Apply Online Now!
Outstanding benefits with YOU in mind!
• Favorite is the Exclusive Provider at Many Facilities Across the US
• Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• NEW REFERRAL BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN - Get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works -- UP TO $2400!
Earn top pay as an NICU Registered Nurse for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals. Favorite requires current license in good standing, appropriate specialty certifications, credentials, and references. Certified by The Joint Commission, we offer a full range of per diem, allied, health, contract, and travel opportunities, as well as permanent placement. With over 31 years of excellence in healthcare staffing, it’s no wonder we are The Favorite Choice of Healthcare Professionals across America.
Registered Nurse's for more information contact us at 800-786-9315