UC Davis Health System is a nationally renowned academic institution that improves health and health care, around the corner and across the globe. Diverse in expertise but united in purpose, UC Davis faculty, staff and students collaborate daily to solve urgent real-world problems, translate research into new cures and eliminate health disparities. Whether treating complex injuries, improving cancer care or explaining autism, UC Davis Health System's unique combination of academic excellence and social responsibility advances health for all.
As the Assistant Director of Perioperative Services (ADPS), he/she will function under the direction of the Medical Director of Surgical Services and Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) of UCDMC, and serves as the department leader for the surgical clinical areas that comprise Surgical Services (Adult Pavilion and Children's Surgery Center Operating Room, Same Day Surgery Center OR/PACU, Central Sterile Processing, and the Surgical Admissions Center).
This classification is not represented by a union.
This position is open until filled. Interviews may be held at any time.
This position is classified as an MSP Grade-8. Salary Range: $122,593 - 275,835 annually.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Requirements:
* Master's degree in Nursing, MBA preferred
* Five years' experience in a busy surgical services setting
* Experience managing a budget up to $50 million
* Experience with diverse patient and employee populations
* Proven management experience with over 20 OR suites, preferred
* Experience managing patients across the lifespan, preferred
* This position is subject to a criminal background investigation and fingerprinting.
This is not an H1B opportunity.
* Requires moving between various locations throughout the UCDHS Sacramento Campus; traveling between locations within the UCDHS Sacramento Campus; working overtime and weekends as needed to complete work assignments and projects.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://careers.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/psp/extapp1/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/ROLE_APPLICANT.ER_APPLICANT_HOME.GBL Then View "Job Postings/ Apply for Job" and Search for "038110". For more information, please contact Jennifer Rangel, Executive Recruiter at email@example.com or 916-734-8011. UC Davis Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://careers.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/psp/extapp1/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/ROLE_APPLICANT.ER_APPLICANT_HOME.GBL