|Registered Nurse Operating Room Contracts - Great Pay and Benefits in a gorgeous historical city with beautiful waterways, amazing weather and delicious food!
Operating Room Registered Nurse Job Description:
Operating room nurses, also known as preoperative nurses, assist surgeons during operations, prepare patients for surgery and care for them afterwards. These nurses are responsible for a large amount of the communication and education of surgical patients and their families and make sure that the patient receives optimal care during and after their operation.
Operating Room Registered Nurse - Details:
• Operating Room RN 13 week contracts
• All shifts all schedules
• Multiple contracts available
• Travel or local nurses
• Immediate start dates
• Location- Charleston, SC
• Flexible schedule in a area with endless sunshine, spectacular waterways and a thrilling mix of culture, and outdoor adventures
Operating Room RN Requirements:
• Level I Operating Room experience is required
• Must Have 1+ Years of Recent OR Experience
• Scrubbing and circulating experience is preferred
• ACLS and BLS certifications are required
• Active SC or Compact State License in good standing - (Walk-through state)
• References Required
RNs Apply Online Now!
Outstanding benefits with YOU in mind!
• Favorite is the Exclusive Provider at Many Facilities Across the US
• Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• NEW REFERRAL BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN - Get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works -- UP TO $2400!
Earn top pay as an Operating Room Registered Nurse for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals. Favorite requires current license in good standing, appropriate specialty certifications, credentials, and references. Certified by The Joint Commission, we offer a full range of per diem, allied, health, contract, and travel opportunities, as well as permanent placement. With over 31 years of excellence in healthcare staffing, it’s no wonder we are The Favorite Choice of Healthcare Professionals across America.
Registered Nurse's for more information contact us at 800-786-9315