- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum five years current work experience in an acute care or tertiary care facility.
- Current experience and demonstrated knowledge of patient safety and/or quality improvement.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in developing relationships at multiple levels of the organization, facilitating adult education, project management, team facilitation, and advancing organizational strategic plans through to implementation.
- Current license in the state of Washington as either a Registered Nurse, Registered Pharmacist, Respiratory Therapist, or certified as a Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) by the Healthcare Quality Certification Board.
- Master’s in Clinical field, Healthcare Administration, Human Factors Engineering or Business Administration.
- Pediatric experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage timed events.
- Experience in risk management.
- Data analysis.