ICU Registered Nurse Contracts up to $44/hr!
ICU Registered Nurse Details:
• Intensive Care Unit RN 12 week contract
• 12hr shifts
• Multiple contracts available
• Travel or local nurses
• Immediate start dates
• Location- Phoenix, AZ
• Flexible schedule in a area with endless sunshine, spectacular desert landscape and a thrilling mix of culture, and outdoor adventures
Intensive Care Unit RN Requirements:
• Minimum 2+ Years Strong Current ICU Experience
• BLS & ACLS Certifications Preferred
• Active AZ or Compact State License in good standing
• References Required
RNs Apply Online Now!
Registered Nurses, Outstanding benefits with YOU in mind!
• Favorite is the Exclusive Provider at Many Facilities Across the US
• Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• NEW REFERRAL BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN - Get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works -- UP TO $2400!
Earn top pay as an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals. Favorite requires current license in good standing, appropriate specialty certifications, credentials, and references. Certified by The Joint Commission, we offer a full range of per diem, allied, health, contract, and travel opportunities, as well as permanent placement. With over 31 years of excellence in healthcare staffing, it’s no wonder we are The Favorite Choice of Healthcare Professionals across America.
Intensive Care Unit RN Job Description:
An ICU registered nurse has the responsibility to handle patients with life-threatening illnesses. ICU registered nurses ensure that life support equipment, such as ventilators and feeding tubes, functions properly. They observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and respiration for signs of distress. Registered nurses also administer IVs, bring medication and insert catheters as needed.
ICU Nurses for more information contact us at 888-694-6511