ARNP – All shifts
Wednesday, February 5th from 4pm – 8pm
Saturday, February 8th from 10am – 6pm
Hambleton Medical Office Building
(Next door to Fairfax Behavioral Health)
10126 NE 132nd Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
* On the spot interviews * Bring resume
Can you remember when everything seemed new? It can again.
There's something new waiting for you at Fairfax Behavioral Health. Plans are underway for the expansion of our hospital in Kirkland and our brand new Everett location. So it's no coincidence that we are also pursuing the area's finest behavioral health professionals to become an integral part of our team.
The addition of nearly 100 beds between our two highly desirable locations means that we will be adding over 100 new positions. One of them could be awaiting you. So apply today and start building your new future.
Multiple opportunities for ARNPs are available:
- The ARNP Intake Clinician is responsible for screening referrals and authorizing admissions for inpatient and partial hospitalization services. They provide information regarding other community services as needed, and are in integral member of the medical staff.
- Clinical ARNP positions both at Kirkland and Everett perform patient admission evaluations and work-ups; patient rounding opportunities.
- ARNP FNP contracted positions for the medical screening and medical management of our patient population at both Kirkland and Everett sites.
What You Need to Succeed:
• Minimum of one year experience in medical or mental health setting is preferred
• Nurse Practitioner or PA from an accredited program
• Psychiatry credential preferred for Intake and Clinical ARNPs
• Washington State ARNP or PA licensure with CPR and Handle with Care certifications obtained at the facility.
• Contracted ARNP positions requires FNP with 5 plus years experience preferred
Generous Benefits Portfolio:
Fairfax Behavioral Health offers an excellent time off plan, medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, life and long term disability benefits and 401(k) plan for full time and part time employees. Company sponsored fitness membership discount, $3.00 meal tickets, and no parking fees are among some of the additional benefits also available to our employees.
Take the next step in becoming a part of our growing team. Apply online at: www.FairfaxBehavioralHealth.com. Click on Careers in the upper right corner.
Not ready yet to apply? We can keep you in the loop at