BERCHTOLD Corporation provides the finest in innovative surgical lighting, power boom management systems, and related equipment for hospital operating rooms. Due to the continued success of our business we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Consultant with experience in the OR & ICU our Western, United States sales region.
This position is responsible for managing the demo/trial activities of OPERON tables and the discovery, qualification and sale of ICU and related products through contacts with key influences in hospitals and surgery centers in a specific geographic area to obtain booking and revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Key elements of this position include:
- Develop and assist with business unit sales funnel utilizing Customer Relation Management software; prepare and submit monthly reports showing projected sales, territory funnel maintenance, cases covered, and areas of opportunity with regards to OPERON and the ICU.
- Manage in-servicing during Operon trials, ICU mockups and post-sale in-servicing.
- Develop Best Practices for Table Trials and ICU design.
- Provide clinical expertise regarding OPERON and ICU at customer site visits.
- Assist in the development and delivery of specific CEU programs at the request of clinicians.
- Prospect key large accounts; establish relationships with key stakeholders and remain in contact with key accounts before, during and after trials and mockups.
- Identify and develop relationships with highly regarded staff and /or surgeons within their designated area to champion and support our product line and accessories within the Operating Room and ICU.
- Displays or demonstrates product, emphasizes salable features and trials; advises customers on equipment for given need based on technical and clinical knowledge of OPERON and ICU products and services.
- Prospects current customers for additional OPERON accessory sales.
- Record all new customer data and other sales data for the current customers into SF.com.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to visit with and assess customer needs and requirements as dictated by Regional Leads.
- Follows all corporate guidelines with regards to business expenses and reporting.
- Provides timely communications to manager and other members of the sales and service organization to ensure outstanding customer service is achieved.
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports activities and products of the competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing or certification as a Physician’s Assistant or Licensed Nurse Practitioner in lieu of BSN will be considered.
- Current unrestricted Registered Nursing license is required.
- Minimum (3) three to (5) five years’ experience in a specialty clinical setting including hospital Operating Rooms and / or the ICU is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required. Previous experience with customer relations management software (ie. Salesforce) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to work effectively with all levels of individuals, both within and outside of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present clinical presentations.
- Must display interpersonal skills that focus on group problem solving, using sound reason and judgment when dealing with emotional topics.
- Must be a self starter with outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Works primarily in a geographically defined territory; however, based on account clinical needs could be used outside that territory.
- Travels 80% (required) to meet the expectations of the position and serve our customer's needs. Valid Driver’s license in state of residence is required.
BERCHTOLD provides a highly competitive compensation package and travel expense reimbursement. In addition BERCHTOLD provides medical/dental insurance, 401k plan, life, disability, and travel accident insurance.
How to Apply:
To be considered as an applicant for this position candidates should upload their completed information to our online application at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8262451.
Closing date: March 15, 2014
BERCHTOLD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants that require assistance with completing our application process are invited to contact the Human Resources department directly at 800-243-5135.